If you do not wash or clean your screen for a long time, then this can become a problem. So this article Patio Enclosure Installation PEMBROKE PINES will be useful for you. Leaves and pine needles are some of the common debris that can fall on a roof, especially after a thunderstorm. Mold, algae, lichens and fungi can settle not only on the screens, but also on the metal case itself. They are more visible on white structures because they appear green or corrode the metal. The most common pollution is dirt. The wind carries the dirt with it, and the dirt can settle on your screens unnoticed. They accumulate over time.
If you do not know how to clean the dirt, then we will tell you a few methods.
5 ways how to clean your patio
Before we begin, a short warning: be careful when applying these methods. While there may be stubborn stains or debris, you still need to be careful as you don’t want to weaken the material or worse, puncture tears and holes.
- Pool brush. It is best to use a brush with long handles. To climb higher, just use the ladder. We think that a brush and a ladder can be found in every home.
- Leaf blower. A blower doesn’t just work for the lawn, it can be used for the same thing as removing debris from the roof of your aviary. This may be the second cleaning step after brushing. One of the huge benefits of this is that you can do it from the inside. Best for: Blowing dirt and debris off roof and wall screens.
- Garden hose, dish soap and brush. Best for: Removing mold, algae, lichen, dirt or fungus.
- Canister Vacuum. As an alternative to a leaf blower, you can also use a canister vacuum cleaner to blow off debris. Best for removing dirt from all screens and metal cases.
- Bleach. This method doesn’t always work. Follow the instructions carefully and be sure to use gloves. A good ratio would be 1 liter of bleach to 3 liters of water. Gently apply the bleach mixture to the screen so as not to damage the material. Best for removing old mold.