Literally translated from Italian, the word «pergola» is translated as «canopy». Initially, pergola screen installation Miramar served as a support for climbing plants and garden decoration. Today, pergola installation is widely used not only in landscape design. But also as an integral part of the architecture of a country house. It can be a gazebo in the garden, an element of a terrace or a veranda.
Wooden pergola, light wicker furniture, a lot of greenery and flowers — classic design of a recreation area in a suburban area.
Purpose of pergolas:
- Sun protection, shading windows, terraces and other open areas.
- Delimitation of space, creation of architectural accents and allocation of a recreation area.
- Protection from rain and wind (pergola gazebos with a roof and side glazing).
- Decoration of the site, decoration of garden paths and entrance groups.
For the manufacture of pergolas, the following materials are used:
- natural wood, board and wooden beam;
- aluminum or stainless steel with aluminum sputtering and/or color polymer coating;
- acrylic canvas, polyester.
Sliding pergolas are equipped with shock absorbers, a drive shaft, tension belts and a control mechanism. Remote controlled structures can be integrated into the smart home system.
Wooden Pergola screen installation Miramar
A completely wooden pergola is, as a rule, a stationary structure. It is built seriously and for a long time, with the expectation of all-weather use. Such pergolas are most often attached directly to the wall of the house. In summer, they create a diffused shadow. In the cold season, part of the fallen snow is retained on the roof and can be decorated with elegant garlands. If the case, if you are going to celebrate the New Year and other winter holidays outside the city.
Do not deny yourself the construction of a pergola. The original pergola is ideal for cozy evenings with family and loved ones.
Contact us: (786) 405-8046